Saturday, November 7, 2009

Letting Go Easily Group Clearing

A powerful, beautiful group of woman attended Kelly's Group Clearing today. We started by solidifying the group energy and setting the parameters for our healing and release session. A gazebo in gold was built with breath held by a gold ball in the top center of the room. Green light connected each person from the center of each heart to the center of the circle of woman. Freedom and the integration of the true self was the theme. All the ways, through all space time and dimensions that we had enslaved ourselves was activated for release along with the expectations placed upon ourselves. The energy continued to swirl and move and clear quite rapidly. Tears flowed down faces and the denial of the goddess energy or divine feminine activated and begged for clearing. At this point the group clearing shifted in intensity.

D in the group began to experience shivers, coldness, heat, shaking and back pain. It became obvious that she agreed at the highest level of her being to be the conduit of release for the group. She experienced physical manifestation of the release being cleared by the group. K held the energy as healer. She was to extract "splinters and stakes" of energy penetrating her energy field. It look like the front of her body had been in a shrapnel blast. K pulled each "splinter". J held the energy of releasing the sadness in the group. It was as if tears washed over her whole body during the session. P anchored the group and became strong as steel. S held the energy of compassion. A held the refreshing and rejuvenating color of light blue that encircled the group. V & SD held the energy of healing. The group healed wounds ancient and fresh, let go of ideals, expectations, and cultural overlays. It was a deep soul level release. Soul parts, pieces and fragments were identified, reclaimed and integrated.

I expect the group to continue to release over the next 4 days quite heavily and then integrate the changes now until the new moon.

Blessings and thanks to all who participated. It was truly the deepest group clearing I have had the privilege of facilitating.

1 comment:

  1. I felt a strong need to have an energy clearing at my home in November and am so blessed to have experienced what happened on Saturday and to have provided a space for it it occur for those that also felt a need to be there. When I listen to and follow my "gut" . . . I know there is always a wonderful soulful reason for it!

    My wonderful friends in attendance are powerful loving giving women. The energy surrounding the space was moving incredible fast and I felt began to intensify very quickly-- like our souls were incredibly open and begging to release something powerful and move on.

    Visualizations are becoming very easy now and the gazebo that was created was magnificent. The love in our beings radiating from and to each other and beyond was supporting, warm, caring, safe and glistening.

    For myself, it was the first time I was able to "see" pain -- as in the stakes and splinters of our conduit,D. I never understood when I started with Jenny a year ago, what she saw in me . .and removed . . that was causing me pain during our early sessions. But darn, she was good at it, so I let her do her stuff! :)

    At first "I" doubted myself when I felt the draw to touch D. . like, am I really seeing/feeling what I am seeing/feeling? Jenny felt this doubt in me and called to the Healer in my being. The Healer then began to remove stakes -- without touching D -- and D would gasp upon their removal or her pain would ease each time I would remove one. I followed my "sight" -- in trust and a deep inner knowing from "somewhere". There was one instance where D could not breath . . I saw this huge stake in her throat . .I pulled it out, she gasped, and immediately could breathe. When she did, I felt "ego" snap back in of sorts and say, "whoa" . .did I just see/do that?" "I" am still a bit taken aback that I saw/did that . .but my inner being finds it very "normal" and "easy" -- and I feel peaceful in that "space."

    I also acted as Jenny's mirror I think -- Maybe I was releasing some energy she was getting from us -- like it was stuck in her throat and it was yucky and wouldn't come out. Funny, ego doesn't need to know the answer to this one! lol It was what it was!

    Thank you Jenny for being the gift of allowing all of this healing to take place in my home with the wonderful Divine Light you are. Thank you lovely partners in life and soulmates from previous lives for sharing all parts of you with all parts of me . .all parts are indeed magnificently glorious and . . . coming Home!

    My Being is calling to be part of more clearings. So, See you Wed Miss Jenny!

    Love, Light . .from here to Infinity!

    ReplyDelete