Friday, November 13, 2009

11.11.11


I awoke at 4 am and again at 5. My body was buzzing. So was my husband's. It took over 1/2 an hour after waking for the buzzing to slow down and no longer be noticeable.

Focus? Are you kidding. I just wondered around the house all day. Moving from surfing the web, emailing, cleaning a pile of dishes, fiddling with some laundry. Finally, I just resigned myself that it would just have to be that kind of day. The energies were just to intense to function well in daily life. So I drank some water and enjoyed myself.

Before my group clearing, I went to meditate and wondered if I could even focus on that. But, with clear intention that my body would "do" whatever it needed to do to get ready to be in service...it happened. It? Heck, I don't even know what "it" is. I breathed. Focused on my breath. I was breathed. My breath took on a consciousness of its own. I remember saying to my body "its time to come back". But where was I that I needed to come back from? I said, "find your eyes...open your eyes." I couldn't find my eyes. Finally, my eyes opened. "Find your hands...find your body." Wow! I went way out there.

11 woman counting myself were in attendance at my 11.11 Group Clearing. 1 little girl and 1 guy (my own husband and child). Quan Yin came through strong and clear straight out of the shoot. The energy of compassion wrapped us and lead us deep into our power centers and hearts. Owning our power and honoring it was a big theme along with allowing the remembrance and awaking to our true selves. The clearing went very smoothly, allowing each person to release old limiting beliefs designed to suppress creativity, expression, and joy. Tears streamed down faces as the energies shifted. Back pain presented during the clearing around lack of support and the letting go of limiting thoughts, beliefs, and judgements about asking for support. Gold particles were breathed deeply in and a gold ball of light was brought down through the crown or through the heart deep into the power center. Then the gold balls expanded out to include each participant. All was well. All was still and quiet.

I felt so blessed and honored to facilitate such a beautiful and powerful clearing. The support from those in the other realms was palpable. I thank all those that stand in support of our growth, letting go, and movement forward.

The night of 11.11 was wacky. I awoke almost every hour starting with the minute after 11.11 at 11:11 pm. My dreams were wild, vivid, and full of images from the past. I stand in wonderment of what it all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment