Monday, October 26, 2009

Adoula - A Spiritual Midwife

I became a Certified DreamWalker Birth Adoula in December 2007, just one year after my son Logan was born. The changes in my vibrational signature during pregnancy, shifts in my gifts as an Energy Practitioner, and my awareness of the level of my unborn baby's consciousness prompted me to discover the process of how the consciousness of an incoming baby becomes fully integrated into that of a child.

Being on the path of choosing to be a fully conscious and aware individual, I experienced this last pregnancy differently than any of my previous ones. This time, I noticed that consciousness of the baby shifted tangibly during each trimester. I noticed shifts within the baby's own energy field during the pregnancy, as he weaned himself, began to walk, and turned two years old.

I discovered that I wasn't alone in the quest for knowledge regarding human consciousness and incoming new babies. In fact, I was blessed by something more. An association of new energy teachers dedicated to the elevation of human and spiritual consciousness had a certification program called DreamWalker Birth developed by Shaumbra Institute and Crimson Circle. Go to www.crimsoncircle.com for more specific information on this international group.

Immediately, I noticed what was taught regarding the consciousness of an incoming (brand new) baby, from conception to two years old, correlated perfectly with my own experience. I quickly saw the benefit this information and work as an Adoula or spiritual midwife would have for my clients.

This Energy Work, designed and developed for these new babies coming to the planet, parents wanting to conceive, or parents who are expecting, is one of the most beautiful and sacred aspects of my work as an Energy Practitioner here in the Mid-West.

It is my desire and intent to assist more little ones coming into their little baby bodies achieve a graceful, easy, loving landing. I intend to work with parents who are planning or desiring to conceive to assist them to connect mindfully with their new baby before birth. This bonding allows for an easier transition for the baby and the parents. This work allows for the release of trauma, current or previous, which may
be experienced during the birthing process.

"I never would have had these amazing experiences with my baby if Jenny wasn't my Adoula. I am a physical person, not a spiritual one. She has a way of explaining things so they make sense and don't sound weird. Jenny was so flexible and accommodating that I wanted to make time for our weekly sessions."
- M.K., Science Teacher, Basketball Coach, Noblesville, IN

Written Feb. 2009 by Jenny Davis, Energy Practitioner, Certified DreamWalker Birth Adoula

No comments:

Post a Comment