Monday, October 26, 2009

About Jenny Davis, Energy Practitioner

Certified RCT Energy Practitioner, Certified Master of Crystology, Certified DreamWalker Birth Adoula, Traditional Reiki Master, Ordained Healer and Mystic, Spiritual Healer, & New Energy Teacher

My life naturally unfolded, as it was intended, to lead me to discover my passion and gift as a Spiritual Healer. Although a very spiritual person, being raised within an exclusive fundamental Christian religion, choosing to own my gifts as a healer has not always been an easy one.

At twenty, I began to work for an osteopathic physician who specialized in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. My 7½ years with Herbert C. Miller, DO were paramount to my education in holistic health. My experiences within the osteopathic community bridged allopathic thinking with a more holistic perspective. Later, my world view began to include alternative forms of healing.

In 2003, I enrolled in a group awareness program called Paradigm Discovery. This six month awareness training shifted and cleared my conscious beliefs that were inhibiting joy and happiness in my life. This program assisted me in shifting my world view from exclusive to inclusive and allowed for me to move from my head into my heart. Getting a college degree was always a deep desire, but it was discouraged by the church to seek higher education. My degree remained unrealized until 2006, when I graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University. I remain in gratitude for my strict Christian upbringing and slightly less strict Christian college experience, but choose an ever greater world view and awareness that allows me to work within dimensions unseen for the health and healing of those who come to me to receive my gifts.

In 2004, I discovered that I had a gift in perceiving energy. I met Dr. Cassandra Campbell facilitating a workshop I enrolled in called Heart Source-the Beginning. It was a beginning for me! When we were practicing a healing technique, I heard the energy move. This was the beginning of my awakening to my gifts and the beginning of my training as an alternative healer. I started practicing energy clearings immediately following this workshop. I began to quietly work on friends at no charge. Since 2004, Dr. Campbell has instructed, mentored, and led me to discover my own ways of healing and working with energy. For more information about Dr. Campbell, go to www.ccampbellphd.com.

By 2005, my soul was asking that I take action and own my gifts and declare myself an energy worker to the world. I finally became willing to surrender my corporate job and “security” of 13-plus years of successful medical and real estate office administration to open my healing practice full-time in January 2007.

My gifts continue to expand and shift for me as I work sharing my passion as an Energy Practitioner. I am blessed to have realized my gifts and to own them. I remain committed to assisting others in expanding their awareness, elevating their consciousness, and clearing pathways for intentional living.

Educational timeline:
Paradigm Discovery, AKA Beyond Your Best (2003)
Certified RCT Energy Practitioner (June 2004)
Psych-K Level I (November 2005)
INEH Esoteric Healing Levels I – IV (2005-Completed March 2009)
IWU – Associate Degree (2006)
RCT Energy Practitioner – Advanced Certification (June 2007)
Certified DreamWalker Birth Adoula (December 2007)
Certified Master of Crystology (May 2008)
Traditional Reiki Master (June 2008)
Ordained Healer and Mystic (August 2008)
Preceive, Trust, Be Workshop Co-facilitator (April 2009)
DreamWalker Ascension School (September 2009)
Ipsalu Tantra Kriya Yoga Level 1 (February 2011)
Ipsalu Tantra Kriya Yoga Level 2 (September 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment